Your payment is 100% secure
Established in 2004, the Cyprus Lettings Group is our trading name and our legal entity is Worldwide Lettings Limited. We first started operating as a small family-run business, and we are proud to still offer the same level of personal service that sees many of our customer's return year after year. We pride ourselves on offering you handpicked, quality accommodation, at great prices.
We have staff in both the UK and Cyprus and your final booking confirmation will have local contact numbers should you need assistance. We are committed to delivering the highest level of personal service and our websites have been carefully designed to provide you with all the information you need to book your holiday accommodation online. You can relax in the knowledge that accommodation booked with the Cyprus Lettings Group is fully protected.
All our card processing is made via Barclaycard. When you book holiday accommodation with the Cyprus Lettings Group you can rest assured that your card payment will be 100% safe. Unlike travel agents and airlines, booking agents are not required to be ABTA and ATOL bonded. Our system enhances credit card protection which provides you with a level of protection relating to payments you make between £100 and £30,000. This applies even if you only pay a portion of the total accommodation cost on your credit card. For example, if you pay a £200 deposit on your credit card for an £800 apartment rental and pay the rest via bank transfer, you can still claim the full amount. This protection is free and comes automatically with every credit card.
The Cyprus Lettings Group, and not the property owner, handle all customer payment transactions. Once a payment is received it is deposited into a Barclays Bank client account. We operate a Barclaycard Merchant account that handles all card transactions and we do not record or hold any credit or debit card details, and once you have completed the booking form you will automatically be transferred to Barclays' secure payment platform to make payment. This assurance is something you may not get by booking with other companies.
We will guarantee the full rental value of any booking made through our booking system, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and conditions
1. This guarantee is only in respect of the amount paid through the online booking form for the rental of the property and does not cover the cost of airfares, travel costs and other incidental costs.
2. The guarantee is only to cover the circumstances of fraud in a case where the payments have been made to the owner who subsequently does not make the property available for rent.
3. The guarantee does not cover disputes over the standard of accommodation or any other disputes that arise other than the fraudulent offer to rent a property as above.
1. You must have completed our online booking form.
2. You must notify us by email within 24 hours of any cause of a possible claim arising and provide details of any action you have taken.
3. You must document the actions you have taken.
On accepting your claim we will immediately provide you with upgraded alternative accommodation or reimburse you.