The Cyprus Lettings Group do not control late check outs so please do not email but instead follow the procedure below as this is the only method that a late check out can be granted:
- Check the property availability on our website to confirm that there is not a same-day changeover on your booking end date. If there is a same day changeover your check out time will be 11am
- Call or text the Property Manager between 9am and 5pm no earlier than two days before your booking end date. They will then be able to confirm with you if a late check out is possible or not.
- The charge for a late check out is €30 payable directly to the Property Manager. If you are only looking for a short extension on your check out time this charge may be waived but this is at the discretion of the Property Manager.
- On very rare occasions a late check out that has been granted will be withdrawn if a late booking is taken for the day that you depart. If this is the case any payment that you have made for a late check out will be returned.
- If you are a returning guest who has booked the same property in the past or you have re-booked the same property for the future there will be no charge for a late check out.
If you would like to guarantee a late check out you will need to book an extra night for the end of your stay. If you have already booked please complete the change of dates section on https://www.cyprus-holiday-lettings.com/booking/request.html
If a late check out is not granted we can recommend using the facilities at Bonamare which is on the airport road only 2km from the airport. They have a shower and changing facility, storage for cases and a patio area with table and chairs and a good amount of shade. There are also steps to the beach where there are sun loungers and umbrellas available. For most of the year they serve food from 10am to midnight. For more details go to Bonamare Beach Bar